2021 Policies and Procedures Covid-19
First United Methodist Church of South Bend
Effective September 12, 2021
As we reenter the sanctuary for Sunday morning worship and activities on Sunday, September 12th, the
following policies will be in place until further notice:
- Masks are required upon entrance to the building and at all times while inside.
- If you are feeling ill in any way, please stay home and attend worship online.
- If you receive a positive Covid test after being at church, please notify the church immediately. We will
share with the congregation only that someone (withholding names) in worship tested positive so that
the congregation is aware.
- We will have a Family Seating Area located on the South side of the sanctuary. Greeters and Ushers
should assist families who wish to sit there in order to be distanced from one another or others in the
- We will not be offering any food at this time. We may offer coffee in the near future.
- We will be passing the plate for the offering. We will sing during worship unless directed not to by the
CDC or St. Joe Health Department guidelines.