Worship in Leeper Park every Sunday this Summer 2020 at 10AM
If you plan to attend Worship in Leeper Park, please consider the following:
- If you are sick or have been sick, please stay home.
- Bring your own chair, as there will only be 6 benches available to sit on. Some of them will be blocked off for social distancing.
- We will need to observe social distancing, being 6 ft. from one another, before, during, and after worship. Face masks will be required. We will have some available.
- BYOC/S Bring your own coffee and snacks.
- Please bring your financial offering to worship as we will have a basket to collect them.
- No bulletins will be given out, but we will email out the order of worship the week before so you could print your own or read from your phone or iPad.
Things to expect:
- A beautiful setting to worship in.
- Lovely Celtic music from Chris and John and some music by our new Director of Music, Dr. Brandon Hollihan
- · A relevant message of hope and encouragement
- Centering prayers in Christ’s love
- Experiencing the presence of God together in person
This is our plan for now, but we also recognize that things could change quickly with the
virus. We will update you as soon as we can if the above information changes. If you
have questions about this, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Pastor Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org
If it is raining, a decision will be made by 8:00 a.m. to move to a Zoom-only service beginning at 10:00 a.m. If it rains after the service has begun, we will move to Zoom beginning at 11:00 a.m. to allow everyone to get back home.